Today, I got some news that I do not know if I am ready to handle if it turns for the worse. I prayed and I hope that everything is alright. My grandma is my rock. For as long as I can remember, she has been there for me. I am the oldest of nine. My grandma has been like my mother because she assisted my mother in raising us. Growing up, she was really hard on me. Although, I believe things could have been better, I turned out okay. My mom called and said that they had to rush her to the ER because her blood pressure was almost at stroke level.
Side note: The closest person to die in my family was my sister, Latosha Shenae. When she died, I was 15 years old and she was 10. After my sister passed, my family went into a self-destruct mode so the reason for the actions are placed on her death (family circus). The next person to leave this earth was my grand dad. He was my only father figure until my dad and I built our relationship back. He died March 2005.
If I lose my grandma, I am going to need serious prayer. I will think positive.
~Life....it is what it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment