Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So I married my best friend...


July 1999. That's when Chance and I first started what we called a "no strings attached" relationship. At this time, I lost my cousin to domestic violence. I didn't want a relationship. I liked to hang out and not feel the need for being 'caught up'. I remember writing in my Senior Book that I didn't want to get married nor have any children. I feel hard for Chance. We have a relationship like no other. We have grown so much together and he is my best friend.
Chance Bryant Nesbitt is a great guy. I shouldn't brag on our relationship because everything wasn't cookies and ice cream but we got over the hump. The hump was before the actual relationship. I love him with everything!! He tries so hard to be the perfect husband and father and this makes me try to be the perfect wife and mother. I know that we have a long way to go but I am glad that I am traveling with him. We made this move to Missouri together and so far, we are adjusting LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment