Thursday, January 3, 2013

It's been a while.A long ass time

I can't remember my last post. But since the last one, I have had so many changes in my life. My grandmother passed away last November. My mother got married to somebody and now she is with someone else *that's a mess. My father and his wife...well let's just say, we are estanged and I am fine with it that way. I got a job with the state. Liked the people, didn't like the work. I found another job...I really enjoyed it. And now we are moving..AGAIN. This time closer to Memphis. I was just getting the hang of Missouri. Not the Missouri winters, but Missouri LOL. Chance is in Russellville, Arkansas. Yea, I know you are thinking, really, where the hell is that. I am still the same way. But I am starting to think everything happens for a reason. In 2012, I have been through a lot. A whole lot. But life is hard but it's fair. I have three beautifyl children. They are all EXTREMELY gifted. I am so proud to be their mother. Too happy in fact. I could wish for better children. They are all smart, mannerable (still working on that) and just the best! There is NOT A THING that I wouldn't do to make sure they are happy. They didn't ask to be on the earth, I prayed for them. All three of them. With all that being said, I will try to do better in 2013 by journaling my thoughts :) Oh yea, today is my birthday. Laters gaters!!

No comments:

Post a Comment