Wednesday, January 9, 2013
today, CJ and I took a run for the potty today. basically, i put him on his underwear. Tragic. He was doing great and then he went on by himself on the stairs as if he was going downstairs. I was in his room; getting rid of old clothes and I went looking for him. My crazy ass did not notice that he was naked from the waist down. I went in the laundry room and still didn't notice. He was like, mommy, my clothes...Naked. little dude is killing me LOL. That's my son though. He is a BALL of electricity. This little joker has been waking up in the middle of the night for the past two nights screaming. SMH.
on another note: Chance found a house in Arkansas. It was a really nice one. He is going look at a few more on tomorrow. So maybe by the MLK holiday, we will be out of Missouri...maybe. LOL.
Me and my feelings. I am just rolling with the punches. If I put too much thought into it, I might talk myself out of life. Not literally but.....
>>>Peace and Blessings<<< Until next time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment