This is one of the luxuries of having great genes. I don’t want to brag but I don’t feel my age. Neither do I look it!! This is the first year that I celebrated my birthday away from my hometown, Memphis. I received an overwhelming amount of well wishes. I received a great gift from my hubby. He got me this fabulous Inspiron Duo tablet. My cousin sent me a great contract and gift card (thanks Shina Bina) and my sister in law sent me some DKNY apple perfume (smells absolutely wonderful) and a gift card to my favorite store, OLD NAVY. Two of my neighbors took me out on the town and the day after I got a sinus infection! YAY ME! The bittersweet thing about this birthday is I didn’t have my grandma calling to sing her terrible Happy Birthday song. She was so funny. But she lives in me. She really does. I replay conversations all the time in my head. I also have conversations in my head when I think about picking up the phone and calling her. She had some advice. Most of the advice is still useful and some was off the wall. At the end of the day, my Grandma was the BEST.
32 years old. WOW. The best is yet to come and if you know me, I will change with the wind (my appearance, not my personality).
No comments:
Post a Comment