Sunday, January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012...So far


Well, today was a lazy (not really) day for me. I am not feeling this Missouri thing. Maybe it's me (it is) but I am not adjusting well. I do not miss Memphis (I miss my friends and family) but right now, I am not feeling this. Usually when I need a release, I can go somewhere. Chance (tries to) take the children (which doesn't last long) outside (supposedly) to give me a break. But because I have turned my hobby into a business, I do not know what a break is. You know when you are a mother, you want your children to go and spend time 'away' from home to give them a chance to miss them...I have not had that in a LONG time. I have literally been on locked down since November 18, 2010.

November 18, 2010 is when I was placed on bedrest with CJ. This is hard for people to see and understand. In due time, things will get better. I GUARANTEE THAT!


Until next Sunday...
Peace and Blessinigs

No comments:

Post a Comment