My chicas are "BALLING"! My girls are playing basketball and they are loving it! They have the long of athletics honest because Chance and I both enjoy sports. He played basecall, basketball and football. I ran track but played basketball recreationally. The fact that they like sports makes their daddy light up. I love to see that they are improving at every game! My chicas are growing up so fast :(
Courtney's basketball coach quit. Coach "Grand-dad" as he likes to be called took all of the fun out of the game for the six year old. They were so afraid. He tried to run plays and set picks. Just too much. The last straw was his mouth. Practice is only an hour. In this hour, you can get but so much done. This guy wanted to talk and talk. Chance took the girls and CJ to practice. He texted me 30 minutes into practice and stated that the Coach was still talking. Now, mind you these girls are 6. How long do you think they really listened to him? I think they got the Charlie Brown's teacher Wha wha wha wha after the first eight minutes.
Needless to say, two parents have stepped up. One of the parents being the former Coach Nesbitt. LOL. The girls had fun but they LOVE to win. Updates to come on the season.
No comments:
Post a Comment